I’m a lifestyle entrepreneur, coach, and mom. I help new and aspiring entrepreneurs create clarity where there was confusion, skyrocket their confidence, improve their voices, and thrive in their lives.
The AAL Coaching Space
A little backstory:
My AAL Coaching process involves clarity and mindset development exercises, meditation, journaling, and self-care commitment. In addition, as a client, you will connect to a private personal portal for session notes, client/coach communication, and recordings. Consistently utilizing these processes and tools can help provide a foundation for creating the life or new business you desire.
- I’m a women in my 50’s who has lived
many 'cat lives' and thrives on reinvention and
- I’m an empty nest mom with an urban
farming daughter in her 20’s.
- I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and
I’m a Graduate of Santa Clara University
- Certified High Performance and Life Coach
Certified Meditation Coach
- Roger Love Method Certified Voice Coach for Speakers
- I believe it’s never too late to design, create and build the life or business you desire.
When I’m not coaching I can be be
- Cooking and creating recipes for my lifestyle blog 'An Appetizing Life'
- Enjoying herb gardening in the desert (it’s a challenge!)
- Hiking, tap dancing, taking yoga classes, or doing a Peloton ride.
- Watching vintage TV variety shows. I was obsessed with them as a child. They inspired me to live my dream as a professional dancer and actress in television and film in the 90’s.
- I’m a trained metalsmith and owned a successful jewelry and home fragrance company.
- I love to juggle (comes from years as a baton twirler).
- I love learning something new. I’m very curious.
Sign me up.
Enjoy weekly tips, inspiration and content that will
feed you body, mind and soul